Karis360 members never face the healthcare world alone. Each member has access to an expert Advisor to help address healthcare needs and concerns.
- Looking for a Physician or Hospital? Karis360 Advisors will find quality physicians, specialists and surgeons in the member’s area who focus on the member’s unique healthcare needs.
- Need Alternative Treatments? Advisors help find alternative care in areas like Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Homeopathic and Naturopathic.
- Health Cost Estimates Cost estimates for various outpatient procedures are provided so members know what to expect.
- Medical Records Transfer Karis360 Advisors organize the seamless transfer of member medical records between providers.
- Insurance Policy Assistance Advisors can help clarify health insurance benefits as well as help resolve issues and expedite solutions.
- Elder Care Solutions Members get help with finding assisted living facilities, coordinating home health, Medicare questions, VA benefits, supplemental insurance and more.
- Appointment Scheduling Advisors are happy to schedule primary care and specialist visits, labs, imaging, flu shots and more.
With two-thirds of all bankruptcies in America including a medical bill debt component, the Bill Negotiator becomes important as we assist members in avoiding financial hardship and possible bankruptcy.
- Medical Bill Negotiation Karis360 Advisors will assign a dedicated Patient Advocate to work directly with a member’s healthcare provider (doctor’s offices, hospitals, etc.) to help reduce their medical bills. Members provide a written estimate stating the bill will likely total over $2,000 and Advisors will pre-negotiate the potential medical bills easing stress and saving money.
- Pre-Negotiation Advisors can negotiate potential medical costs before a procedure. When members provide a written estimate showing the bill will likely total over $2,000, Advisors will pre-negotiate the potential medical bills easing stress and saving money.
- Results Karis360 has unparalleled results negotiating discounts. Members can see an average of 40-70% savings after insurance has been applied.
Each Karis360 member has access to an experienced Advisor who researches up to five surgical facilities for non-emergency procedures in the member’s area with information regarding cost, quality, availability and physician privileges.
- Results With Surgery Saver, members see an average savings of $13,000. Advisors have found a 66% difference between the highest and lowest quoted surgery costs between facilities.
On-staff Chaplains are available to spend time with members on the phone, listening and providing support. Sustaining, guiding and healing, Chaplains help members find answers and direction.
Note: Karis360 is not insurance and does not provide funds to pay for bills. This is a best-efforts service. Despite Karis360’s diligent efforts on member’s behalf, some providers refuse to make accommodations to help resolve outstanding medical bills.